Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day

The weather prediction was right! This is what we woke up to this morning:

This is the most snow I can remember seeing in Texas in my 17 years of living here. I forgot how pretty it is! Especially very first thing in the morning before everyone gets out and about in it.


We all trekked outside to enjoy it.


Saylor just stayed in her flannel pj's and we worked hard to cram her footies inside her boots. :)


Unfortunately, she wasn't much of a snow fan.


Definitely did not want to walk in it!


Harry didn't mind it though. :)


Much happier once back inside eating breakfast.

Oh well. Maybe we'll try again later today. It's supposed to snow into the afternoon!

This has nothing to do with the snow, but just thought I'd show you what Harry did to an empty can of soup he found on the kitchen counter yesterday. Lovely.

1 comment:

Jules said...

It's so crazy that y'all got that much snow today! We didn't get any :(
Harry is such a machine!
Stay warm and cozy :)