Sunday, May 2, 2010

Recent pictures

Here are a few pictures from our past few days....we've been enoying the gorgeous weather and spending lots of time outside!
Saylor and Harper chillin out

On a wagon ride with Mae...so much fun!


Saylor and Mae eating dinner together (Saylor tried to steal some of Mae's food...sorry about that Mae). :)

Thought I'd capture what brushing teeth has turned into recently. She doesn't like it unless:

SHE can do it!

Playing at the park



Today we sat in the front yard for awhile, hanging out with neighbors and eating some delicious watermelon. It was a nice, relaxing way to end the weekend! Hope you had a nice weekend too! 

4 comments:

Mary Virginia said...

So so cute! I love that SHE wants to brush her teeth! Glad you guys had a fun weekend!

Caroline Cobb Smith said...

ooh this makes me miss you guys. wish we could have lived at the voyles forever!

Jules said...

What cute pictures!I love the pink crocs! :)
How is Harry? I hope he's doing better!

Ellen said...

thats the first time I have seen Harper in her glasses...so cute! Glad Saylor has some girlfriends :)