Matt is traveling for work this week and next, so we decided this would be a good week for Saylor to spend some time with her grandparents in Houston. I was really sad when she left (I cried, but successfully didn't let her see me) and I will be really, really ready to see her when she comes back. At the same time, it has been so nice to have an entire week toddler-free. I've had a lot of sweet bonding time with Gray, time to get some projects done around the house, run errands, and go to dinner/lunch with friends. Even though I'm waking up several times in the night with Gray, I feel like I have a lot more energy than usual. It's sort of been like a vacation! Saylor is having a great time in Houston and getting lots of love and attention and swim time. I am thankful our parents were willing to take her - I know she has worn them all right out!
Here's a few recent pictures:
He sort of looks like a mini football player!
Starting to see some smiles! I love them!
His first bath last weekend - Saylor of course wanted to be involved and she was so sweet with him - talked to him and asked if he liked the water.
Tickle war right before she left for Houston...
Can't wait to see my sweet girl soon! And have hubby home at least for the weekend. :)

1 comment:
Oh my word.... he is precious!!! I'm glad you are getting some bonding with him this week. And, I have no doubt that Saylor is having a blast!! Enjoy :)
Post a Comment