Almost every morning these deer were super close to the house Reading him a story of course On a little hike. So thankful for this time away with the ones I love!
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Family Vacation
We just returned from a week long family vacation to Austin and Blanco in the Texas Hill Country. Our trip included a fabulous wedding, quality time with two sets of good friends, and four days of relaxed, no-agenda family time at Aunt JoAnne's beautiful ranch house. It was wonderful!!!!! We definitely enjoyed a get away from our daily routine and had fun making lots of memories!
 
Matt and Saylor spent one night outside in this tent. Well, almost the whole night. She woke up at 3:30 and asked to go back inside because it was too windy. But not bad for her first night in the wilderness!
Almost every morning these deer were super close to the house Reading him a story of course On a little hike. So thankful for this time away with the ones I love!
Almost every morning these deer were super close to the house Reading him a story of course On a little hike. So thankful for this time away with the ones I love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I want to vacation with the Smiths! It looks like you all had SO much fun. And they look precious in their jammies!
Post a Comment