Sunday, April 29, 2012

Eleven Months

I just cannot believe our little guy is going to be ONE in less than a month. I was telling Matt the other day that I feel like Saylor's first year went fast but I feel like Gray's first year hasn't even happened. I just don't know where it went!

I do know that I am hopelessly in love with my sweet little boy! He brings me so much joy every single day. I am treasuring the baby stage and holding on to what's left of if with all I've got!!!

Here is what Gray's been up to these days, for my own memory.
  • He's officially walking! Still a bit wobbly but that is getting better every day. 
  • He's always on the go! 
  • He has six teeth; two on bottom and four on top 
  • He still naps twice a day and sleeps about 7 to 7. 
  • He's a great sleeper unless he's sick, which unfortunately has been pretty frequent. 
  • Takes four 8 ounce bottles per day (soy formula) 
  • Eats everything but still no dairy. :( We started peanut butter this month and it has gone fine.
  • Waves hi and bye, babbles, claps his hands, dances, plays peek a boo, plays i'm gonna getcha, etc. 
  • He has said mama, dadda, and duck but doesn't use them always consistently 
Gray loves:
  • His lovey. He has become VERY attached! 
  • His big sister 
  • Mom and dad 
  • Bath time 
  • Playing outside 
  • Drinking his bottle 
  • Looking at books 
  • Swinging 
  • Climbing up any stairs he can find 
  • Playing with any kind of ball
  • Being tickled
  • Being chased
  • Flushing the toilet and unrolling the toilet paper!
  • Standing at the bath and throwing all the toys in one at a time, and laughing so hard after each one
He is not so fond of:
  • Drinking from a sippy cup, though he knows how, he prefers his bottle 
  • Getting into the car seat 
  • Not being able to do any and everything his sister does 
  • Getting dressed or having his diaper changed 
One thing I never want to forget about this stage is putting him down to sleep. I'll rock him and he'll put his head down on my chest and then peek up at me and smile, then bury his head again (clutching onto lovey of course). Sometimes as I'm patting his back he'll pat me, too. :) My sweet boy! 
Here are some recent pictures:

No comments: