Friday, October 5, 2012

The Fair!

One fall tradition I am starting to really love in Dallas is the Fair! What a fun place, and even more so as our kids get older and can really enjoy it. This year was super fun because we went with the Dallas family...Saylor and Mae had so much fun together!

Checking out some turkeys

 Petting a goat

 A miniature horse!
 "look mommy, that cow is taking a bath!"
 Sweet baby chicks...some were hatching right in front of our eyes!
 This boy LOVES to play in the dirt

 Working on the kiddie farm

 He just melts my heart!
 Planting their seeds


 All four kiddos riding a tractor!
 Sweet friends

 I think Gray was thirsty? ;)

 Waiting on big sisters to finish their ride
 Mae and Jason having fun
 Ferris Wheel pics




 The girls loved this swing ride


 Hook Em! I think this was the biggest longhorn I've ever seen up close.




No comments: