We celebrated with our traditional balloon and streamers that we snuck into her room while she was asleep.
Sleepy balloon hair!
We opened lots of fun birthday presents
And had birthday morning pancakes
She and her baby got matching PJ's from Gammy and Pop Pop
A whole set of Box Car Children books from Nona and Dave
And GUM from Aunt Ellen and Uncle Miguel! This was such a big hit (only part of their gift but Say was SO excited because we haven't allowed her to chew gum until she was 4).
A new bike (Cinderella)
me and my sweet girl! Can't believe she's so big! While she helped me make her pancakes that morning she said "mommy, i'm stirring (the batter) so much faster than I did when I was 3!"
The princess cake she really wanted. Out of no where she has become a very girly girl. She only wants to wear "twirly" dresses and she loves princesses. I'm not sure if this is just a new phase or if it will last.
Blowing out her candles at her little gymnastics party
Here she is on the day she was born. I'll never forget that day!
Her first birthday!
Almost her 2nd birthday
Third Birthday
Some of my favorite pictures of her over the past year
Happy birthday, Say! We love you so much and we are so proud of the person you are!





1 comment:
Love that girl! We miss her so much!
Post a Comment