Happy Mother's Day! I could never in a million years have imagined how much my heart could love these two little people before I became their mom. God is so good.
We had a fun weekend celebrating Mother's Day. Today we enjoyed our first kite flying experience and I actually took my nice camera to get some pics.
My sweet boy. He kept looking back at me, reaching out his hand and saying "tome on, mommy." Melt.
Our girl is getting so big. She has been very into Mother's Day this year. She and Matt have been planning my gift (a necklace and some earrings) for weeks and she did an amazing job keeping the secret.
She was so good at flying the kite! She ran and ran and had her "serious" face on. She kept making comments like: "Ooo la la, this is fun!" and "Fantastic!" Always making us laugh!
Such a pretty day. I love May.
Momentary time out for pushing sis. Keepin it real, folks. :)
Big hug afterwards.
Cuties.
Thankful for Matt who made it such a great day for me.
I can't believe he will be turning TWO in one week. :(
Buds.
Kite runner Saylor
Funny faces.
So thankful for these two!

No comments:
Post a Comment