Sunday, May 18, 2014

Lately



 I'm struggling to keep the blog updated, but I don't want to give up on it! Here's what we've been up to lately:

Saylor had her spring ballet recital. We were so proud of her, and it was a special day. 
 







 We got to meet our new niece, Addison! She is the sweetest, most precious baby. We are all smitten with her and can't wait till we get to see her again this August.
 Helping Uncle Will give her a bath


 Just a rare nap together, love this picture.
 Reading time together
 Saylor's sweet class had Mothers Day Tea. I enjoyed my special gifts and cookie...such a sweet memory.

 One night after date night, Matt and I found Saylor like this. She said she was waiting for us to come back.
 Pre School Graduation. We've had an amazing year and I am beyond thankful for these two teachers, Mrs. Leavell and Mrs. Wentzell. They have been such a blessing to her and to me, too. We will miss them so much next year!

 Dancing down the aisle after her graduation performance
 Getting her special award from her teachers.

 Celebrating Mother's Day with my two sweeties. :)
 We saw Charlotte's Web! Saylor's favorite was Charlotte of course.
 Spontaneous dress up
 A visit to the Children's Museum with my buddy. He had a blast!





1 comment:

Ellen said...

Don't give up on the blog!! I love it so much. Love to know what you guys are up to :)