Sunday, June 7, 2009

5 Months!

 
Posted by Picasa


Once again, it's hard to believe another month has flown by. Here are some of Saylor's favorite things at 5 months:


Going on walks (this particular walk was with her buddy Gavin).


Hanging around with Harry. And grabbing fistfuls of Harry's fur.


Playing with her monkey. Seriously she loves this thing (thank you Clayton and Elizabeth).


Chewing on her fingers.



Chewing on her toes.


Chewing on her toes even if her shoes are on. (Teething seems to last FOREVER! Surely those teeth will start showing up soon)!?!?



Playing in her exersaucer (or "wheel-around" as Grampa Dave calls it).


Anything with her daddy. :)



We love you Say! I can't even remember what life was like before 5 months ago! I have to remind myself every day to slow down and enjoy each minute, because I know they will continue to go by so fast. So thankful for you.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

I am so happy Saylor is here. I am also so happy you guys love to take pictures of her so I don't have to feel so far away from her. She gets cuter every day without a doubt :)

Laura said...

Such precious pics! Love them! Happy 5 month bday sweet Saylor.

Okay, totally random question (and maybe a stupid one)...how did you get that Picassa pic to upload as your first picture a.k.a. the last picture in the series?? I always have to do my picasa pics at the end of the post b/c I haven't figured out how to access them out of blogger (I have to access them right out of Picassa). If this is confusing we can talk about it in person :-)

Laura said...

Excuse my bad spelling in that last comment :-)