(Connor, Garrett, Saylor, Miles, and Hudson). They are all such great boys and so much fun to be around...I only wish we got to see them more often!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Blanco
We had a lot of fun this weekend in Blanco with Matt's entire family. It's fun to have everyone together and see how much the kids have changed, plus, it's such a beautiful, peaceful setting. We did lots of sitting, eating, swimming, and playing with the kiddos (as well as one walk/run with some hills that almost killed me). Even good ole nervous nilly Harry seemed to have a good time! Here is my favorite picture from the weekend: Saylor with all her cousins. Can't you tell that she's not having ANY fun? :)

(Connor, Garrett, Saylor, Miles, and Hudson). They are all such great boys and so much fun to be around...I only wish we got to see them more often!
(Connor, Garrett, Saylor, Miles, and Hudson). They are all such great boys and so much fun to be around...I only wish we got to see them more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is a precious photo - it's better than mine. We loved the crawling video and the "holding hands" - made us laugh! Love and hugs. Mom & Dad S.
Saylor is precious in that picture. I didn't realize that she is the first girl! Looks like y'all had a fun getaway :)
hey erica,
just wanted to let you know I am still keeping up with you. Saylor is precious and I hope to meet her someday. Glad you are having fun and let's talk soon!
ellen
Post a Comment