Friday, July 31, 2009

10 years???

Last weekend Matt and I went to our 10 year high school reunion! Although high school does feel at least 10 years ago, I don't feel old enough to be out of high school 10 years. Does that make any sense? It did in my head...

Anyways, here we are 10 years ago going to Prom:



Ha! Sorry about the black and white...guess I really am old cause I am too technilogically challenged to figure out my scanner in color. I actually feel like we look basically the same...maybe just littler versions of ourselves. What do you think?

Some pictures from the reunion:

EJ and JE


"Bang-la-desh-shoo!"

While in Houston we also met Keegan and Phil's new baby, Will. He is adorable! It was fun to see all of them.




Here's a couple pictures of us with Saylor tonight. She's starting to smile more easily for pictures which is fun.





Ok, I'm off to bed. We are headed out for another road trip tomorrow for a Smith family reunion in Blanco. I'm sure I'll have some pictures from that to post next week. Saylor's going to be meeting her four older boy cousins...exciting!

2 comments:

Mary Virginia said...

Oh my it is so fun to see a prom pic of you two! You both look exactly the same! So lucky are you ;) I am loving Saylor's big grin in these pictures, too! What a fun age she is at. Have fun showing off your hott (still) 18 year old looking selves and super cute baby at the reunion!

Jules said...

I LOVE this post....especially the pic of you and Matt at the prom :) So fun!
Your comment about not feeling old enough to be at a reunion made perfect sense to me :)