About a month ago we had some professional pictures taken...we meant to do it at Saylor's 6 month marker but didn't end up getting it done until more like 7 months. We used marisa swarbrick and she did a great job! Saylor was in a pretty serious mood for most of the photo shoot, so we didn't get a ton of big smiles. But, they still turned out great - I really love how vibrant the colors and lighting are! Thanks, Marisa! Here are some of my favorites for your viewing pleasure (not that anyone cares nearly as much as me). :)
6 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness. She is angelic! These pictures are awesome!
I love them all! It's too hard to pick a favorite... but the one with the three of y'all is pretty high up on my list :)
So great!!!! I like the ones in the white rocking chair. Where'd you get that? It's too cute!!
I reallllllllllllly like the one with her eyes closed in her tutu.
Erica, those are wonderful! Saylor is beautiful, and the photographer did an awesome job!
Why isn't Morty in the family picture on the porch? I bet that really hurt his feelings.
Post a Comment