Lately, Saylor has been doing this funny thing when I put her down for naps or at bedtime. Our typical routine is that after I read her a story I always stand up and hold her, sing to her, and while I'm walking around her room I turn on her white noise machine. Lately, the SECOND I turn on that machine she lunges out of my arms in the direction of her crib. It's so funny to me after all the months we spent battling naps that now she just gets the routine and she doesn't even want me to hold her for one second longer. Don't get me wrong....she is not a perfect sleeper, especially when she is OUT of this routine! (Yesterday at Mother's Day Out she napped for a grand total of 15 minutes...I'm sure her teachers LOVE that). It's so funny to watch habits get ingrained in them...and I know they will change again in no time. :)
In other news, here are some pictures from another pumpkin patch from our trip to Houston last weekend. Yea Longhorns! Saylor had a super cute Texas outfit that her uncle Will and aunt Nicole gave her, but alas I left her entire bag packed and sitting on the kitchen floor in Dallas. Smart of me, I know.

2 comments:
Soooo funny! Gavin does that, too! He used to fall asleep on my shoulder, but now, he cries and looks at his bed! They are already so independent :(
Cute pumpkin patch pics!!! Let's go to the arboretum soon!
I love the pumpkin pictures! I can't wait to have kids and take pictures at the pumpkin patch :) she is getting cuter and cuter!!
Post a Comment