Thursday, December 10, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We're definitely getting into the Christmas spirit around our house these days. Saylor had fun helping us "decorate" the tree, though she hasn't been too interested in it since then. (Now Morty the cat, on the other hand, is a different story). :)Here are a few pics of her in Christmas spirit.






(reaching for the piano here!)








(she must be wondering how she can get to the top?)




I can't believe that this time last year we were anxiously waiting her arrival and now she is almost ONE! (Insert your choice of immensely nostalgic comments here...I'm pretty much feeling them all).

We love you, sweet Saylor Grace!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Such a happy little girl with all her smiles! I love her so much and can't believe she is going to be a year old so soon!!

Mary Virginia said...

I can't believe she will be one, either! Time flies when they're cute and fun ;)