Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

Here are some pictures of our Christmas in Houston - Saylor's first one! We hope your family had a wonderful holiday!


Saylor with Gammy, Pop-Pop, and her cousins


All the kids (Garrett, Connor, Saylor, Hudson, Miles). The boys are getting SO big, every time I see them they are totally different little people!


At Christmas Eve service (We did the 5:00 children's service this year. I must admit, I really missed the adult/candle-light version. Don't get me wrong, I love me a good sock puppet, but, you know...just not quite the same. Maybe next year we'll make Saylor stay up later)!


Here are 2 of my 3 sister in laws - Lisa and Amy. Nicole was in Virginia with her family on the day of this pic...but I loved getting to see her and Will earlier in the week.


Playing with a new present


One of our family traditions is these stockings. My Oma, (my dad's mom) made one for her entire extended family. Every time someone got married or had a baby, She made a new stocking! Oma passed away before Matt and I got married, so my mom found a lady who could replicate her pattern. We didn't get one made in time for Saylor this year, so my sweet sister knitted her this little one. It was so cute, and she wrote her a sweet letter too. Thanks, Ellen!


Opening a present with Grandma...a play kitchen!


Having fun with grandpa dave


Ellen, Saylor and me


Santa's little helper



Dallas had snow while we were gone! (This picture was actually from November, but our house still had snow on it when we got home. Crazy)!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

The week went by too fast! It was so great to have you guys here. See you soon :)