Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fun with family and Ellen's bday

We had a chance to see family and celebrate my sister's birthday this past weekend! Ellen's day included: shopping, pedicures, and dinner at Tillman's. A very fun day...I was so happy to be with her to celebrate! We also had a chance to visit with my Aunt Donna and Uncle Gary who were in Fort Worth (sadly, I didn't get a picture of them on my camera).  I'm always a bit bummed when everyone goes home and the house feels more empty and quiet, and this time Saylor definitely noticed it too.  She had a blast getting lots of extra attention.
(We are doing lots of "bo-ing" these days. We convinced her to put the whole thing away by herself once, but it took my mom, dad, and me all singing several rounds of the clean up song...this girl is definitely motivated by music)!
Enjoying a peach at the pool. When we got home, Harry had helped himself to the other six that were on the counter. (Why do I keep admitting publicly that I cannot seem to remember to hide all our food from him)? At least he left the pits this time.
(Having a plank contest. Matt beat us, drat).


Love you, Ellen! Happy, Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I had such a good time with you guys. I miss you so much. Come visit us soon!!

Jen said...

oh harry...

that last picture is great. uniformity. i like it.
yay for ellens birthday