Wednesday, July 7, 2010

top ten

I'm stealing this from Jen's blog because it's a fun topic. Here are mine, in no particular order, and there are 12 because I couln't narrow down. And still I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

Life is Beautiful

In America

The Cutting Edge (don't laugh)

Sound of Music

Shawshank Redemption

Inside Man

Juno

Little Women

Little Miss Sunshine

Love Actually

Slumdog Millionare

The Diving Bell and the Butterfly

yours?

2 comments:

Jen said...

i havent seen 5 of the movies on your list. yikes. i am missing out.

i laughed a lot at the cutting edge. arent there about 4 more of those? do you like those just as much? i really liked the intensity of that movie to be honest.

The Smiths said...

Jen, I know it is ridiculous. I just loved, LOVED that movie when I was a teenager when it came out. I now understand that it is not a quality movie but I still had to include it! :)