Here is a picture of Smith Baby 2 at 8 weeks. So little, but already so cute (in my biased mother's opinion).
And here's a picture of big sis Saylor! I know she is going to be such a good big sister and I can't wait to watch her in that role. It's hard to believe that she won't be the baby anymore...she has grown up so fast. So many emotions for me to process!
But mainly we are just incredible thankful for these two sweet lives. They bring us so much joy and we know we are very, very blessed.
"For you, O Lord, have made me glad by your work; as the works of your hands I sing for joy!" Psalm 92:4

4 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so happy for yall.
Friend!!
So very happy for you!! Saylor will be a fab big sis! Can't wait to meet baby Smith!
Love,
Andi
So exciting!!
We are so excited for y'all! I can't wait for you to find out what you are having. Either way, they will be beautiful and wonderful like Saylor!
Post a Comment