Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sonogram pictures

We had another sonogram yesterday and got some good pictures. (Well, by good, I mean: better. I always feel like these pictures are so strange looking, or you can hardly tell at all what you are looking at). But, getting a glimpse of this baby's sweet face made me so happy! I am getting so excited to actually meet and hold him! It was fun to watch him move around, kick and punch, bring his hand up to his lips, etc. :)

On his back, with hands and feet up above him

These two are 3D. It takes a minute to see it, but you can see his little face, nose, lips and eyes near the top left of the picture. The sound waves distort the image, which is why the rest of it looks sort of strange...

And here's one of his little arm and fingers up by his head! In this picture his nose looks exactly like Saylor's did in her 3D sonogram!

Saylor came with me and sat in her stroller for the whole thing - she was really well behaved and patient. She just read her books and chattered to the sonographer. Later in the day, she told Matt: "I see baby brother on the TV! Oh my, that's a CUTE baby!"

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

So sweet. And I love that Saylor was so excited about seeing her baby brother.

Jules said...

What a cutie he already is :) Have y'all thought of any names??

Mary Virginia said...

I've been meaning to tell you how cute this was. I asked her about it on Friday and she told me all about the "tv." Love that girl!