Friday, May 13, 2011

Dear Saylor




Dear Saylor,

Very soon, our life will change quite a bit. Your baby brother will be arriving and coming home to stay! I know you are going to be such a wonderful big sister. It may take you (and all of us!) some time to get adjusted, but we will! I want you to know that even though daddy and I will need to give a lot of time and attention to him, it doesn't change one bit how much we love you. You will always be our special girl and love you SO MUCH, just as much as ever. You are the sweetest blessing to me, and I am so very lucky to be your mom! I love your beautiful smile, your big brown eyes, and your energetic, infections, curious, loving spirit. I have loved every day of the past two + years with you, even the hard ones. And I can't wait for you to meet your little brother - to see your face, hear your funny comments, and watch you interact with him. I've been praying for your relationship to be a very special one, and I know it will...you have so much to teach him and so much love to share with him. Can't wait! We love you sweet girl!

My friend Andi took these pictures...she is establishing herself in the photography business and wanted some preggo pictures for her portfolio. She is so talented and if you live in Dallas you should definitely check her out for your picture taking needs! I know I will cherish these pictures of the 3 of us ;) for a long, long time!

2 comments:

Caroline Cobb Smith said...

I love this. I love the first picture so much too!

Mary Virginia said...

LOVE these pics!