Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Saylor Says

After handing her something:
"thanks, mommy. 'preciate 'ya"

"mommy and saylor are ma'ams and gray and daddy are DUDES"

"where does Santa go potty?"

"what does Santa eat?"

while driving at night and looking at Christmas lights: "mommy, mommy, keep your eyes heeled!" (She yelled this over and over and over)

a few days later: "i'm a little bit sad because Gammy doesn't have lights on her house. And nona and dave don't have lights on their house either."

While we were listening to Handel's Messiah, Matt asked her if this is what the angels will be singing in Heaven. Her response: "yeah, or Jingle Bells."

While helping me put away her laundry: "I'm gonna put these panties where the other panties live."

While I was watching the Ellen show:
"That's Ellen, but that's not MY Ellen." :)

When Matt came home from work he asked how her day was:
"Fine." (Shrugging) "But I didn't get any emails."

2 comments:

ellie621 said...

soooo funny!! i love the email comment! haha!! i need to write down some of claire's latest funnies.

Paige & James Richey said...

Saylor is too cute! Such a curious girl, too!