Friday, February 24, 2012

First trip to the dentist

I was a bit nervous about our first trip to the dentist because we are about a year late in taking her. But everything went better than I could have hoped! Saylor didn't fuss one time and we got a great report! Dr. Lin even said there is a chance she won't need braces because the spacing of her permanent teeth on the X-rays looks so good...which would of course be awesome! :)

Way to go on your first trip to the dentist, Say!

During the teeth cleaning
Watching TV on the ceiling is pretty cool!
Afterwards with Dr. Lin and Sandy, her assistant. So excited about all her prizes...a turtle balloon bracelet, a toothbrush that lights up, and some fake teeth! (P.S. We went straight to ballet afterwards, in case you were wondering)!
Wearing sunglasses to protect her from the the lamp
Getting xrays taken

1 comment:

Mary Virginia said...

So cute!!! I can't believe how grown up she looks in these pictures!