Thursday, February 2, 2012

More Caymen Pics Part 1

I have sooo many pictures to post so I decided to break it into two parts. This is Part 1 - random pictures from the rehearsal and wedding.

Me and Ellen
 


Practicing their big walk. Doesn't my dad look so proud? :)
 


Walking through the vows (this is their wedding planner Rebecca who looks SO MUCH like my friend Rebekah Darroh - it was crazy)
 


Lots of head locks happening these days, but usually he doesn't mind
 


Silly girl
 


The Westby family at the rehearsal dinner.
 


My little man! He looked so stinkin cute, I must say.
 


 


 


 


The wedding was so small and intimate and just so gorgeous!
 


Saylor hanging out with Erin and Ricki
 


Sunset
 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 
Posted by Picasa

Can you see the twinkle lights on the ceiling of the tent? so pretty!

My cute parents

Ryan and Jessie. They were so sweet to Saylor and of course she loved them!

Donna and Gary

Dean and Ivan

The Ann Arbor Sopers

The Florida Sopers

The bride and groom playing the newlywed game


I didn't get many pictures of Miguel's family and friends but they were all great and so much fun to hang out with! Thanks, Ellen and Miguel for including us in your big day and congratulations!

1 comment:

Marchand Family said...

Erica! You look so beautiful! Almost as beautiful as the bride! ;) We sure do miss you guys....you really have a great looking family!