Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A small injury for G

Last night, Gray was having a ball spinning in circles as fast as possible until he fell into his train table. He hurt his lip and chin and there were lots of tears and a fair amount of blood. UNTIL he realized it meant a Buzz band-aid!
 A kiss from sister helped, too. And he requested an extra one for his tummy which we granted. :)
 No more tears! Actually quite proud.
Oh, how I love this boy! Yesterday, I took the kids to a "summer camp" for the first time where they will be on M/W while I work. I was worried G would cry when I left since it was an unfamiliar place. We were walking in  and I told him he was going to have a great day. He said: "I miss you, mommy!" He is just the sweetest boy ever. He actually didn't cry at all, and when I picked them up, his teacher marveled at how sweet he was too! :) Love him!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

He truly is the sweetest boy I can ever imagine!! Love them both so much :)