Friday, April 24, 2009

Can't wait for this...



October 12, 2009 - we got U2 tickets! SO EXCITED about this. I saw them once in high school and it was one of the most incredible, moving performances I have ever been to. Matt's never seen them, and I know he will love it too.

I just discovered their new song "Magnificent." Read the lyrics if you don't already know them, wow:

I was born to sing for you
I didn't have a choice but to lift you up
And sing whatever song you wanted me to
I give you back my voice
From the womb my first cry, it was a joyful noise.
Only love, only love can leave such a mark
But only love, only love can heal such a scar
Justified till we die, you and I will magnify
The Magnificent
Magnificent
Only love, only love can leave such a mark
But only love, only love unites our hearts
Justified till we die, you and I will magnify
The Magnificent
Magnificent
Magnificent

No comments: