Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend wrap up

Matt's parents came to visit this weekend and we had a great time. They even stayed with Saylor all day on Friday while I went to work, which was so nice of them! Thankfully, she is doing MUCH better with the bottle now. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.


Sitting in her seat


I can only take so much of this!



Saylor with Gammy and Pop Pop (as you can see, she is loving sucking on her hands these days - pretty much constant!).


We planted some flowers in our front bed - it's looking much prettier now.


Matt and Saylor's new pastime - this always calms her down if she is crying!

We had a great weekend all in all. Unfortunately, Saylor has come down with a cold of some sort - she woke up today with a yucky cough. Hoping it doesn't last too long!

1 comment:

Mary Virginia said...

ok, the swaddle and piano playing is precious. I think it is so cute that she and matt have these little daddy/daughter moments that you catch. I LOVE pics of her in her Bumbo seat. She looks like such a big girl!