Poor Harry has had a rough few days. He went to the vet for a full out teeth cleaning on Friday (if you've met him you know his teeth and breath are terrible). Poor guy had to have 4 teeth extracted. Now he looks even a little more Alfish than he did before. And of course his mouth hurts and he even refused his food on Saturday morning (a definite sign that something is not right). He seemed to be feeling better but then this morning had another seizure (first one since March). I HATE watching these - it is so heartbreaking to watch him suffer, even though he seems ok pretty quickly afterwards.
He sure is a trooper. I really think he is the best dog that ever was. I'm so glad we've got him and he no longer has to live in the conditions he did the first four years of his life.
Can you tell his teeth look better?
Before
After

No comments:
Post a Comment