Thursday, May 7, 2009

FURminator



Harry got me the FURminator for an early Mothers Day gift. (Actually, I just bought it myself but whatever). Seriously, the amount of hair that he has been shedding lately is ridiculous! I think it's partly due to the super humidity Dallas has been experiencing (part of what I do not miss about Houston). It's not quite as bad as the pup in this picture, but bad enough to make me need to drag my vacuum out almost daily. We'll see if this dog brush on steroids is all it's cracked up to be!

3 comments:

The Bennett Family said...

I got one of those for Molly. I love it...when I can actually get her to sit still long enough to let me use it!

Ellen said...

I got a furminator for Penny! She hates it but it is so gratifying to brush her- it really works :)

Mountain Fam said...

That is the most amazing thing! We use it on Latte all the time! This picture cracks me up!