Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

We are typically not big Halloween fans, but it was pretty fun this year with babies involved. We had a little party with some other baby friends...I REALLY wanted a cute picture of them lined up in a row, but sadly none of the babies were too fond of that idea.

Here's me and our little lobster. I can't believe I really didn't get ONE good picture of her in this...think she was pretty overwhelmed most of the day.



Gavin the Monkey


James the Duck (his family did a duck, duck, goose theme -very creative)


Saylor and Harper, the Bumblebee


A meltdown on the couch with Berkley, the Giraffe


Another meltdown, this time on the floor


Saylor and Ethan, the Indian (his whole family did a cowboys and Indian theme - cute!)


A plate of Halloween cookies that Ellen helped me make. Yum...soooooooooo much sugar yesterday.......ugh.

No comments: