Great pictures, but the video says it's private, so I can't see the kitchen action! I'm sure it is precious!
What a cutie :)I have home renovations on the brain, and noticed your paint color in the pics. What color is that? I really like it! We need to paint our boring white kitchen and want something neutral. :)Have a good weekend!
I love her booty in those pictures ha! She is so great. You guys better get some child locks on those cabinets soon!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Great pictures, but the video says it's private, so I can't see the kitchen action! I'm sure it is precious!
What a cutie :)
I have home renovations on the brain, and noticed your paint color in the pics. What color is that? I really like it! We need to paint our boring white kitchen and want something neutral. :)
Have a good weekend!
I love her booty in those pictures ha! She is so great. You guys better get some child locks on those cabinets soon!
Post a Comment