Tuesday, August 10, 2010

photo updates

Here are some recent photos from the past few weeks. I can't believe how quickly summer is coming to an end!

On a walk with Harper

Eating lunch with our friends Mark and Becky in Houston. Here Mark is "styling" the macaroni hair. :)

Took her awhile to warm up but of course she loves him. How can you not?

This was a dog (i think?) outside the restaurant. Love these two friends!

Hanging out with Will Thompson. At first she kept her distance.

Then went in for a kiss! He is such a cutie!

My Uncle Mike and Aunt Ann came for a visit last week. Here is Uncle Mike reading a special book they brought for Saylor. Each page has a special fairy that spells out her name. She loves it and requests "fairies" now multiple times per day!

Again, she was shy at first, but quickly realized that Uncle Mike is just a big kid and super fun to play with!

Swinging with Unlce Mike

The three of them. We loved getting to see them on their way home to Florida! Such a special treat for us! (Can you see the resemblance between Mike and my dad? I can)!

Just a couple around the house. Wearing the multi-layed headband as necklace look here.

Trying out her new potty! We are NOT potty training, I just bought her this because she talks about pee pee and poo poo all the time and I figured it couldn't hurt to get her used to it. She did actually pee in it right away, but mainly she just likes to sit down and stand up repeatedly.
Hammin' it up for the camer! (My sister gave her this shirt). ;)

1 comment:

Ellen said...

such a cutie. Looks so cute sitting on that little baby toilet. I predict she will be potty trained in one year. That would be early - right?