Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Daddy Daughter Day

Saylor and Matt had a daddy daughter day this past Saturday while I went to work. They had a fun day together and Matt later told me that these days are crucial and necessary for their bonding, so we need to do them more often! :) 

When I got home they showed me a fun new game they invented. It's called: wear your swim diaper as a hat! Saylor thought this was hilarious and now loves playing this game. She'll bring Matt and I one of these and say "hat, hat, hat." until we put it on our head or hers.

(They did have one small mishap related to forgetting the diaper bag/extra diapers while waiting in line for a snow cone, which is why she is wearing only a diaper in these pictures. This was actually a pretty funny story when told by Matt).

Sorry there are so many pictures...I am having trouble with my computer and too impatient to sort them out.

No comments: