Monday, March 21, 2011

Old friends and Mark's wedding

This past weekend, Matt's oldest and bestest friend (BFF if you will, but do boys have BFF's? - I think probably not) - got married. We had a great time celebrating with him and Becky in Houston! I am thankful for these old friends of Matt's (who are also old friends of mine) and also for the new friends I have made in their wives. And also just for the community of old friends in Houston - it makes me miss all the wonderful people we grew up with.

The rehearsal dinner was at Minute Maid Park - all of these boys are die hard Astro's fans and Matt and Mark were tour guides there when we were in college. Here's Matt and I out on the field:


The groomsmen gifts: Old school astros jerseys for each of them - Mark had them hanging up on the back of the dugout when they got to go out on the field. This definitely got the "best groomsmen gift ever" vote from all of them!


The boys (Mark, Matt, KC, Jeff) (These next three are actually from KC and Lisa's wedding last May).

The girls (Becky, Julie, Me, Jen)


Congratulations Mark and Becky - we are so happy for you!

No comments: