Friday, March 25, 2011
Saylor Says
What we've been hearing a lot of lately:
"oo oo! I have idea!" Preceding any great idea or plan she has
"no turkey/cheese, just peanut butter jelly actually" - really into the word "actually".
Immediately when we pulled up in front of Matt's parents' house last weekend: "oo oo! I have idea - I take a bathtub!" (She is really into taking baths lately and LOVES the bathtub at their house).
The other night when Matt was putting her to bed: "daddy, mommy's back is hurtin!" - apparently something she's been hearing a lot lately! :)
Loves to dish out compliments to us: "I like your glasses mommy, I like your backey (as she pats his back) daddy!"
"You have a good day at work mommy?" or "You have a good exercise mommy?"
One day (I was fully clothed mind you): "Oh no, mommy!" (with a look of extreme concern) "Your bottom is SO red!" (Another one she'd heard lately due to a bad diaper rash).
When she's in the midst of something she isn't supposed to be doing: "don't worry about it mommy!"
"Be VERY careful!" When my friend Mare set her on the counter to fix her hair.
"NO ants bite me!" When I was putting her to bed and praying with her, mentioning that God will watch over and protect her. REALLY afraid of ant piles also lately...like freaks out crying...don't think she's even been bitten though?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment