Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sprinkle

Some of my sweet friends took me to dinner a couple weeks ago to celebrate our upcoming baby boy! I had such a good time and felt so loved and celebrated that they did this for us.

A sweet ribbon circle with notes from everyone

Flowers

Cupcakes!

The sweet friends who planned the fun night: Mare, Lauren, and Laura

Mare got some PJ's for baby and big sister - so cute!


Oh the pregnancy picture. Don't think I have posted any this time around...maybe because I know how hard it is for that cute bump to really go away when it's all over - ha! This was at 32 weeks and he's definitely bigger now at 35!

Washing and putting away some of his gifts - this makes me SO EXCITED for him to be here!!!!

Thank you to my sweet friends in Dallas who helped me celebrate with a fun night - I love you!

1 comment:

Jules said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!! You haven't told me the official name yet, but I think I saw a clue in the first pic. If it's the name I think it is then I am so excited :) Can't wait to meet your little man!