Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas 2011

Here are some pictures of our Christmas weekend. We had a great time and felt very lucky to have both sides of our family make the trip to Dallas to see us.
 

Cuddling with Pop Pop
 

 
Saylor was very into Gray's toys. Our kids were beyond spoiled by their grandparents and aunt and uncle. I think I am going to put some toys away and pull them out in June!
 

 

 

 

 

 

Santa brought everything she wanted! A dollhouse with a ladder, a Rody and some books. ;)
 

 
Gray got his first baseball hat and glove from Matt. Unfortunately, he also got his first terrible diaper rash. We got desperate and started giving him lots of open air booty time. :)
 

 
We have already watched this 3 times. It is seriously the best movie ever...it appeals equally to a two year old and an adult!
 
Say had some mad bed head Christmas morning. :)
 
My sweet hubby needed a nap. I can't believe he can actually fall asleep like this...one of the traits I most envy in him. ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: