Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday, Saylor!

*** I am playing blog catch up today. For those of you who are interested, don't forget to check out:
Christmas Post (I finally fixed the pictures)
A new Saylor Says
Gray is Seven Months
And stay tuned for our wedding post extraordinaire! (I might have to make that one five posts because I bet I will have a million pics)! :)

Saylor turned 3 on January 5th! Time has gone so quickly since we brought our baby girl home from the hospital. In some ways this birthday snuck up on me but in many ways it seems she has been a big girl for a long time now. We had fun celebrating her on her big day and two days later at a little bday party at our house.

Matt and I snuck balloons into her room while she slept and then surprised her in the morning.
 

Sleepy kiddos!
 

Out to lunch for her birthday. Who needs a grilled cheese when you can eat chips?
 

Sweet friends at the park
 

We borrowed a bounce house from our friends, the Satterfields and it was an enormous hit all day and for the party too.
 

I want to come out and play, daddy!
 

Saylor LOVES curious george, so that was our theme. Here is the invitation (from etsy). I covered up our address with a piece of paper since I don't know how to photoshop--fancy, huh?
 

The birthday girl with her cupcakes. Love her so much!
 

The cupcakes
 

Some of my decorations...not perfect but good for a kids party! :) (these aren't showing up very well but no time to load all these pics individually...I wish blogger was faster)!
 

 

 

 

This girl is so loved by both sides of her family. They were all so sweet to come back so soon after making the Christmas trip and two weeks before my sister's wedding. And everyone was an enormous help to me on the day of the actual party. We love you all!
 

 

Gray and his buddy Matthew at the party
 

Mmmm, chocolate!
 


Happy Birthday, Say! Your dad and I can't begin to put into words how much we love you and how much joy your three years of life have brought us. We love you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jules said...

Happy Birthday Saylor!! All of the decorations are super cute :) I can't believe she is already 3!!