Some conversations to remember:
Saylor, laying her head in my lap: Mommy, you're my best friend
Me: I am? Thanks, Say! That makes me so happy. Will we always be best friends?
Saylor: Yes, mommy!
Me: Always? Even when you're 18?
Saylor: Yes, mommy! Even then.
Mommy, one day a boy is going to marry me! (we've been having lots of conversations about weddings since my sister's is so soon)
Yes, but not for a long, long time
Yeah, and he's going to put a ring on THIS finger (holding her middle finger up at me. What's his name, Mommy?
I don't know his name yet...
Well maybe when I go to his house I can ask him...
A few days after she and Matt went to the Children's Museum with Gammy and Pop Pop and I stayed home with Gray:
Maybe next time you can come with us to the museum mommy. And Gray too. And Harry and Morty too.
Maybe me and Gray can come, but probably not H and M because they are animals and animals can't come in the museum.
Why not mommy?
Because only humans are allowed in the museum.
Well. Maybe one day when Harry and Morty get human they can come to the museum too!


No comments:
Post a Comment