Gray is on the mend! Those were three lonnnnng days and nights and boy am I thankful we are past them. My parents were planning to come in town for Spring Break and when G got sick they moved their trip up so they could come a bit early to help. And they were an amazing help!!! It is just so nice to have extra hands around the house when you have two little ones, especially when one is fussy around the clock. I realized today after they left and I was unloading the dishwasher that I hadn't done that particular chore in four days!!! Ha! A nice reprieve from one of those mundane tasks that I typically do daily! More importantly, they kept the kids twice while I went to work, let Matt and I go out on a date night, and made visits to both the Children's Museum and the Zoo. I know they must be so exhausted but I am so thankful for everything they did for us. Saylor and Gray had such a great time with them, too! Thanks SO MUCh, mom and dad!
I need to post some more pictures later, but for now I just wanted to put this one up. Gray's teacher at school sent this to me from his class at school- I love how much fun he's having! (This was PRE Hand, Foot, Mouth btw - happy we are seeing that big smile again now that he is feeling better).

No comments:
Post a Comment