Just a short video showing how much G loves his lovey. Maybe this will be a problem one day, but right now I love it! He flashes a huge grin and cuddles up with lovey every time they are reunited, and if he can, he carries him around at all times!
I'll have to send you a picture of F's lovies. They are disgusting! Thankfully, we have a rotation of 3, but even still, I wouldn't mind about 10 more. So introduce more now while you can because I tried introducing one that was EXACTLY the same (only cleaner and newer, obvi) and she would have nothing to do with it! But maybe Gray will still be open to some new ones!
3 comments:
Bennett is obsessed with his lovey! And, he has quite the melt down when it's time to put his lovey in the washer. I think its so sweet though :)
I'll have to send you a picture of F's lovies. They are disgusting! Thankfully, we have a rotation of 3, but even still, I wouldn't mind about 10 more. So introduce more now while you can because I tried introducing one that was EXACTLY the same (only cleaner and newer, obvi) and she would have nothing to do with it! But maybe Gray will still be open to some new ones!
I have to post again because I LOVE all of your new family pics :) Y'all are the best!
Post a Comment