Wednesday, May 16, 2012

School's out for summer!

It's hard for me to believe another year has gone by and to see the difference from the beginning of the year until now.

Gray at almost 4 months - first day of Mother's Day Out


Gray two days shy of the big ONE - last day of Mother's Day Out. What a big boy!!!
I LOVED his teachers this year, Ms. Tami and Ms. Donna. They were beyond wonderful! (Despite not smiling in this pic, G really loved them too).

Here's Saylor from first day to last day of her Preschool 2's class:
All I can think is how much more mature she looks! Don't you think? It's been a big year for her for sure in many ways and I feel like the difference is night and day in how much she has changed. And yet still our same sweet, spunky girl! Her teachers, Mrs. Anderson and Mrs. Robertson were also awesome!

Saylor's class had a little performance for the parents today to show us all the songs they've learned this year. It was fun to see them all together one more time. Saylor was quite the performer with very dramatic facial expressions and arm motions (shocker, I know)!

Now we're off to the start of a fun-filled summer!!!

No comments: