I think I mentioned previously that Saylor has become totally in love with Peter Pan. It is right up there now with Sound of Music it seems. Our couch has become a pirate ship and we no longer take baths but instead go swimming in the lagoon. Saylor always pretends to be Wendy and daddy is Peter. Gray rotates between a lost boy, Michael, or John. She loves to sing and dance to every song and randomly quotes lines from the show throughout the day. :)
Lucky for us, Dallas Summer Musicals was performing Peter Pan this summer with the one and only Cathy Rigby. After many weeks of anticipation, today was finally the day we got to go!!!
On our way out to the performance, tickets in hand
Waiting for the show to start
So much fun! I loved sharing this special day with her. I wish I could capture the look on her face when Peter flew out over the audience!
A special treat! We got the chance to meet Peter/Cathy after the show! Saylor became suddenly shy when it was finally her turn, but she perked up when he gave her some pixie dust. On the way back to the car she told me she would share some of it with daddy, but not Gray because no flying until you're at least 3 1/2. :)
Thankful for these fun memories!

1 comment:
How fun!! I love Peter Pan... and love how cute Saylor is :)
Post a Comment