Over the past two weekends we've had some fun visits and celebrations!
My parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary yesterday! Wow! We surprised them by taking them to dinner in Houston and I was happy for the chance to celebrate two of the most wonderful people I know. Congrats, mom and dad! We love you!
While in Houston we got to see my good friend Keegan, and her boys, Will and Jack. I'm not sure they could be any cuter!!!! Saylor and Will were a bit shy at first but then they warmed up and had a great time playing. Wish we could see them more often!
Brooke, Erick, and Hudson came for a visit a couple weeks ago. It is always so fun to see them and this time Gray and his buddy actually interacted a bit. ;) Isn't Hudson so cute?!
We recently had a going away party for our friends Pete, Rachel and Ella are moving away. :( I HATE saying goodbye to sweet friends and our whole small group will miss them so much! Hurry back y'all!
And here's a picture of
Olivia, who is home from the NICU....YAY...definitely worth celebrating!!! I haven't been able to visit her since she's been home -- unfortunately our family is one giant germ fest, and little babies and germs don't mix too well. :) But we love this little girl very much and I can't wait to see her again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment