Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A few Gray updates

Our little boy is growing up so fast. Yesterday was his first trip to the dentist, and to me he looks so big in these pictures. He watched Saylor go first, and then just climbed right up in his chair, opened his mouth, and let the Dentist get to work. Sometimes I'm still surprised at how laid back he is. Both kiddos had a great check up. I guess what we lack for in ears we make up for in teeth?



Why is playing with the door stopper so much fun?

Even though our little man is super sweet and laid back, we are definitely approaching the TWO year old stage. Today, he BIT Saylor, TWICE...out of nowhere! 

And here's a little video for your viewing pleasure. This just cracks me up! (Please excuse my annoying speech therapist voice. Good thing I have some ST skills cause my little man might be needing some help with his speech, as you can see).



No comments: