Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013


Happy Easter!  This morning at church I was so moved by the words and music from this song:

Christ is risen from the dead 
 Trampling over death by death  
Come awake, come awake  
Come and rise up from the grave
Christ is risen from the dead  
We are one with Him again 
Come awake, come awake 
 Come and rise up from the grave

I am so thankful for the hope that we celebrate today. I have been praying all day that God would help me remember this every day! 




 I wish we had a video of Gray's first egg dying experience. Please note the color of his hands. He did not really understand the concept but, rather, enthusiastically and repeatedly grabbed eggs from one color and threw them into another color. It was quite funny and extremely messy!
 Finished product!
 Easter baskets
 We (amazingly) made it to the 8 am service out our church. Guess which child had to be woken up to get there on time? The other was up at 6:30!

 Reading the Easter story with help from the "Easter box" Saylor got at church. I loved this idea!
 Egg hunt time!




 Brunch with some of our home group friends

1 comment:

Jules said...

Cute, cute kids! And by the looks of the contents in Gray's basket, he and Bennett would get along GREAT! We love Buzz Lightyear :)