In the past 48 hours I have been through the most difficult, intense, beautiful, life-changing, and profoundly joyful experience of my entire life. Last night, after all our visitors had left, Matt and I sat in our hospital room in the quiet admiring our new daughter. We were suddenly both overcome with emotion. It's as if God has literally opened up the sky and poured down grace covering us.
"From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after another." John 1:16.We are so proud to introduce Saylor Grace! She was born January 5, 2009 at 3:56 p.m. 8lbs 5 oz and 20 1/4 inches.

We are leaving the hospital today and heading home. Stay tuned for lots more pictures. Thanks to everyone for all your love and support during this amazing time!
4 comments:
She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you both. I can't wait to meet her. -Sarah
Amazing. She is such a blessing. And she is already so cute and chubby! Congratulations to you both. Erica, you are a champion. You are in my prayers and thoughts. I can't wait to see more of Saylor.
congratulations erica and matt. i can't wait to see more pictures. i found your blog on ellen's list by the way.
jen connatser
Erica, You and Matt have been in so many of my thoughts this week. I am so happy that Saylor is here and healthy!Y'all are going to be such amazing parents. I can't wait to see more pics!
And.... Happy Late Birthday!
- JE
Post a Comment