Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Have you seen this show?




If not, I highly recommend you do so. Yesterday, I was listening to my ipod on "shuffle songs" and the Finale from this soundtrack started playing. It took me back to when Matt and I saw Les Mis in New York a couple years ago. It is the most beautiful story. I had read the book and seen the movie, but there is something about the music that is so amazing and truly something inspired by God. Matt is not really into this kind of thing, but even he had tears in his eyes by the end of the show! Even if you are not into musicals, you should see this show if any of the following apply to you:

1. You are a Christ-follower
2. You enjoy a good story
3. You appreciate people with exceeding amounts of talent
4. You are at all open to new experiences
5. You want an excuse to take a trip to NYC (or anywhere the show is playing). :)

Just my opinion - take it or leave it. But if you take it you won't be sorry, I promise!

2 comments:

The Dude said...

http://www.artsclub.com/plays/20082009/onstage/les-miserables.htm

so...when are you guys coming?

Jules said...

It's coming to Houston this summer and I really want to see it :) I'm trying to convince Ryan that he should go too :)