Thursday, February 5, 2009

I can't believe she is a month old!

I now see why parents get so sappy and talk about "time flying." This month really has gone by fast! I am so happy to report that we have now gotten three nights of good sleep in a row. If you have talked to me at all in the past two weeks, you have heard what trouble we were having getting Saylor to sleep at all at night. But I think she is getting the hang of it (hopefully!) and deciding to have mercy on her parents at long last. She is sleeping 4 or 5 hour stretches in her crib. Imagine that! We were having to bribe her with the swing or literally let her sleep on us so that anyone could get any sleep. We were pretty much walking zombies for a two week period! I now feel like we are starting to get into somewhat of a routine and having a lot of fun together. Here are a few more pictures...I need to get better about taking more of them.


One arm escaped from the swaddle...looks like she's going to a toga party!


A common face we see from her.


Trying to sit up!


Mom, stop kissing me all the time...


Watching the Superbowl with dad.

3 comments:

Jules said...

Precious pictures!! I saw your parents this past weekend and they showed me some really cute ones:) They were so cute when they were talking about you and Saylor!

Laura said...

Yay...three nights in a row. That's so great. Keep up the good work sweet Saylor!!

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear from you! I was thinking about you so much today... I am so glad to heat you have slept some... it only gets better and better sleep-wise... so hang in there... she is only this little once. I miss you and am praying for all of you. Enjoy what you can as much as you can... and I forget... are you going back to work?