Thursday, February 19, 2009

Recent itunes purchases

Include:

James Morrison - Songs for You, Truths for Me (my favorite so far is Precious Love)

Ingrid Michaelson - Be OK

And yes, one guilty pleasure song - My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson. Why do I buy songs like this? I will be sick of it very shortly but can't wait to listen to it while running tonight! And you know I am huge Kelly fan. :)

Yes, that's right - I am running again! First time since I was about four months preggo. Only 3 miles at a time and very slowly, but I'll take it.

2 comments:

Laura said...

ONLY 3 miles at a time?!? Goodness girl...I can't even run 2 miles yet :-) Have fun running again. It's a great feeling!!

Courtney said...

You go Girl!!! Running is soo good for you!!! BTW, Saylor is soo stinkin cute!!!! Keep the pics of her coming!!!